Looked after Children Social Worker
- Location: Worcester, England
- Salary: £32.34 - £32.34 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is working with Brenda Walters at Worcestershire Children’s First to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for the Looked after Children’s Team.
THIS IS NOT A PERMANENT JOB, PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU’RE HAPPY WITH AN INITIAL TEMP 3 MONTH CONTACT.
YOU MUST BE A QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
YOU MUST BE A CAR DRIVER FOR THIS ROLE.
Monday – Friday 37 hours per week. Any flexibility needed please state on your CV application.
Working as a Social Worker dealing with LAC cases for vulnerable children.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Attending LAC Reviews
Maintain Positive relationships with professionals and families
Devise and Action Permanency plans
Prepare Court Work
Attend Court Hearings
Work with partner agencies
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 1+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK. Completed ASYE.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.