MASH Senior Practitioner
- Location: Dudley, England
- Salary: £33.3 - £33.3 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Health & Social Care are currently seeking a dynamic and dedicated Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Senior Practitioner in Dudley, whose main responsibility will be ensuring the safeguarding of children and young people.
1. Lead a team of social workers and provide expert resource to the team in the application and implementation of social work theory and practice.
2. Review and analyze incoming referrals using local and national criteria for action and determine the needs for the appropriate kind of intervention.
3. Collaborate with various agency partners to gather information and determine the risk level, vulnerability, and needs of referred children and young people.
4. Provide clear, robust, and proportionate recommendations for action to the Children’s Social Work teams.
5. Ability to work within and contribute to a team.
6. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the service and contribute to continuous improvement.
7. Participate in regular supervisory sessions and team meetings.
8. Maintain accurate records and keep up-to-date with paperwork.
1. A social work degree or equivalent.
2. Current and valid registration with the Social Work England.
3. Extensive post-qualification experience in a social work setting, preferably with experience in a MASH or a related team.
4. Evidence of continuing professional development, aligned to any relevant Professional Competency/Capability frameworks or Knowledge & Skills Statements.
5. Knowledge of current legislation, policy, and procedures relating to child protection.
1. Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
2. The ability to make sound judgments and decisions.
3. The ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism in the face of highly emotive and distressing problems.
4. Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a complex workload.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a supportive team committed to making real changes to safeguard children and young people. If you believe you are the right fit for this position, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK. The successful candidate will also be required to undergo child and adult safeguarding checks.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.