Job Reference: 58131
MASH Targeted Early Help Officer
- Oldham, Greater Manchester
- £13.3 - £14.77 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Targeted Early Help Officer to start a temporary contract within the MASH team for Oldham Council.
We are looking for someone to work as part of the Children’s Services Team in the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH), to support the process of triaging contacts to enable children and families to be referred to the early help support appropriate to their assessed needs.
– To support the process for triaging contacts to the Children’s Services front door by:
a. Gathering information from family members and professionals about the reason for the contact, and the support needs of the child(ren) and family the contact refers to.
b. Identifying services currently providing support to children and families
c. Researching the previous support history of children and families through interrogating data on relevant databases
– To develop and maintain strong working relationships with professionals in a wide range of services delivering services and support to children and families.
– To participate in group and individual supervision in relation to casework and attend and contribute to team meetings as part of a commitment to team working and practice development.
- Experience: Experience of working in a service delivering services or support to children, families or vulnerable adults.
- Qualifications: Qualified to NVQ level 3 in a relevant field such as Child Care, Health and Social Care.
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours a week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.