Job Reference: MM111
Mental Health Practitioner
- Guildford, Surrey
- £30 - £40 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven has an exciting oppurtunity for a Mental Health Practioner in the beautiful county of Surrey, which is known for being the perfect balance between rural and city life.
Duties of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Co-ordinate the required treatment and complete regular progress reviews and consider effectiveness of the treatment provided. Once stabilised you will transfer patients to primary/ voluntary care services. If the person requires more extensive support.
- Supporting clients with their physical health awareness and some health education.
- Manage your caseload efficiently and effectively and in line with our service KPI’s. You will be allocated protected time to complete this.
- Required to allocate time/ cover to the Duty rota and the Assessment rota, and on occasion support the LAI clinic.
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Experience working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
- Professional Health or Social Care Registration (NMC or HCPC)
- Mentorship Course / ENB998 or equivalent
- Evidence of CPD
- Experience working in an NHS setting
- Possess prior experience working with people with mental health difficulties
- Have experience working in a community team
- Experience of risk assessment of & research into suicide and self-harm
- Experience of working with self-harm client group
Working with Seven:
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application.