Job Reference: 55709
Mental Health Recovery Worker
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- £16.13 - £16.13 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Mental Health Recovery Worker to work in Bournemouth. This position is to work directly with homeless women as part of the Respite Room project, we are looking for full time or part time.
Provide recovery focused, person centred support to enable people with mental health needs to live as independently as possible within the community
- Develop trusting relationships with service users to achieve positive outcomes, be part of recovery support planning to help create an empowering environment which promotes self-esteem and enables service users to express choice and make decisions about their lives
- Support service users in the maintenance of their emotional wellbeing and mental health.
- To promote recovery by supporting service users to manage their symptoms through the use and contribution to recovery plans and other tools such as Wellness Recovery Action planning
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.