Job Reference: 62217
Mental Health Social Worker
- Walsall, West Midlands
- £30 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Mental Health Social Worker at Walsall
- To improve outcomes for adults with care and support needs and carers.
- To undertake effective strengths-based assessments, planning and direct work with adults with care and support needs and carers that identifies needs in accordance. with the Care Act 2014, statutory guidance, policy, and procedures.
- To undertake safeguarding duties as required to protect adults with care and support. needs from abuse or neglect.
- To practice social work in a transparent, accountable, and safe way in accordance. with professional standards, ethics, and values.
2. Role specific duties and accountabilities:
- Practice within the prevailing legislative framework and council policies and procedures.
- To undertake strengths-based assessments and practice in a way that promotes self-determination, independence and empowerment, that builds upon individual and community resilience.
- To coproduce care and support plans and agree any relevant financial contributions. as required.
- Review care and support plans to ensure their effectiveness in terms of improved. outcomes within the principles of best value.
- Ensure that work is completed within the stated timescales in accordance with both. national and local procedures.
- To manage own workload, including working with adults with care and support needs. and carers who experience a variety of challenges.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.