Job Reference: 61990
Missing Childrens Coordinator
- County Durham, County Durham
- £13.41 - £16.89 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Missing Childrens Coordinator to work in Nettlesworth. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £13.41 (PAYE) or £16.89 (umbrella) per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
We are seeking to appoint a temporary Missing Co-ordinator who will co-ordinate and develop the return interviews for missing children and young people. The post holder will be required to liaise closely with Police and colleagues within the ERASE team to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people. You will have significant experience of working directly with children, young people and their families as well as young people who have been at risk / subject to child exploitation.
- The co-ordination and development of return interviews for missing children and young people, driving standards across the authority and improving practice.
- The role will coordinate and develop the Return Interviews for missing children/young people, fulfilling the Local Authority’s role and statutory duty in this area.
- Liaising closely with Police colleagues within the ERASE team, the role will ensure that effective action is taken to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people and to ensure that any intelligence is identified and is passed to the ERASE team.
- The role will also ensure that best practice in this area is researched and shared.
- A level 3 qualification in Child Care or equivalent in a relevant subject area.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.