Modern Slavery Response Team Advocate
- Location: Tower of London, Greater London
- Salary: £12.03 - £12.03 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary Modern Slavery Response Team Relief Workers to work in Whitehcapel, London. Paying from £12.03 with umbrella options available.
This is a full time position:
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
To provide a high-quality frontline service to individuals who may have experienced trafficking and modern slavery, including sexual and criminal exploitation, domestic servitude, and other forms of exploitation
- Provide pro-active service to clients who have received a positive reasonable grounds decision on their trafficking case via the National Referral Mechanism
- Advocate on behalf of clients to ensure access to rights and help them navigate through of National Referral Mechanism process
- Support a range of clients both within outreach service and safe house accommodation
- Carry out initial assessments with new clients and deliver initial subsistence payments in the community
- Respond to emergency needs of clients including but not limited to; subsistence payments, homelessness, medical needs, appointment cover, safe house maintenance
- Working in an outreach capacity and in safe house accommodation
- Identify and assess client risks and put in place safeguarding measures
- Professionally deal with urgent requests and unpredicted issues
- Have a strong knowledge of public and private sector services available to clients with both no recourse/recourse to public funds, including but not limited to housing, welfare and benefits, education and employment, physical and mental health support.
- Ability to signpost once appropriate service identified
- Report incidents in keeping with incident management procedures
- Maintain records on case management system
- Attending team meetings, supervisions with line manager and clinical supervisions
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: Experience of providing advice and support to vulnerable adults, including adults with mental and physical health needs.
- Compliance: Current DBS, 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.