Motor Vehicle Fitter
- Location: Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
- Salary: £14.71 - £14.71 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Elmas Zarif
Seven Social Care is looking for a well suited Motor Vehicle Fitter in The alps, Vale of Glamorgan area.
The hours are 37 hour per week on rota.
The rate of pay is £14.71 PAYE.
- To carry out or assist in the repairs of all transport and or plan vehicles as required.
- Ensure that safe working practices are followed when working with council vehicles and follow the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s current safety procedures.
- Ensure repair times are followed (ICME or equivalent), targets are maintained, deadlines are met.
- Ensure vehicles are prepared correctly to meet the requirements for external appointment times i.e vehicles for MOT and ensure all workshop staff meet VOSA standards when carrying out an MOT.
- Ensure compliance with the Council’s Financial Regulations, Standing Orders, Policies and Procedures.
- Available to work a 3 shift pattern between the hours of 06:30 – 22:00 Monday to Thursday and 06:30 – 21:30 Friday.
- All garage staff must ensure they are working to VOSA standards and must be holders of a valid VOSA MOT tester’s certificate.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.