Moving and Handling Reviewing Officer
- Location: Norwich, England
- Salary: £30 - £38 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Moving and Handling Officer to work in Norwich. This position is for a year long contract and the hiring manager requires someone who is able/happy to work full-time from Monday- Friday. The working hours are 9am-5pm. You will spend around 3 days working from home and then 2 days per week undertaking your visits. The hourly rate will range from £30.00 – £38.00 (paid to you via an umbrella company).
To work in liaison with internal and external partners to develop and deliver moving and handling risk assessments and advice of service users, with complex moving and handling needs to determine the level of care package required to best meet their needs and provide equipment and demonstration of equipment to support this.
- Work with health and social care OT’s to provide assessment of people with complex moving and handling needs – promotion of well-being, living well and independence with most appropriate care package.
- Prescription of equipment and advice to OT’s, other health professionals and external partners – support service provision and correct equipment prescription in a most cost-effective way.
- Support the moving and handling advisor with training and demonstration of equipment to other professionals and UEA students – ensuring best practice achieved throughout Norfolk.
- Work within a MDT team – ensure reduction of crossover of professionals working with one service user with holistic assessment of the service user.
- Work with acute hospital trusts and support the discharge of patients with complex/plus size needs – reduce hospital admission.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council or SWE.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC/SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.