Job Reference: 55535
Multi Skilled Plumber (Wet Floor Showers) – Leeds
- Leeds, Kent
- £14.38 - £14.38 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Multi Skilled Plumber to fill an opportunity in Leeds.
Multi Trade Plumber
Leeds Building Services is the council’s Internal Service Provider of Construction and Maintenance Services. The service currently delivers responsive repairs, maintenance and planned works to various council properties and Civic Buildings across the City of Leeds. We are now seeking a self-motivated individual to join our team on a temporary basis and this role will appeal to you if you have a genuine interest in the delivery of Public Services.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Fitting of full wet room, bathroom replacement trays and over bath showers, sinks, including all associated plumbing works, tiling. Small Joinery tasks & small areas of plastering.
– Prioritising workloads and working independently to complete tasks
– Planning or organising plumbing works / projects
– Understanding instructions, plans and drawings, producing, maintaining and administering records
– Utilising IT systems and technology to maintain appropriate records
– Working alone or in conjunction with allied trades on multi trade sites
– Using a variety of tools and equipment including electrical and hand tools
– Experience of working in a similar service.
Qualifications & Training
– Level 2 NVQ in plumbing or equivalent.
– Previous trades experience
– Up to date relevant industry related knowledge
– Understanding of local government
– Professional attitude and approach to work
– Polite and courteous
– Current and Valid Full & Clean UK driving licence
You will be required to work individually as well as part of a dedicated team.
Our teams are proactive, highly skilled and self-motivated.
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.