Job Reference: 004609
Multi- trade Operative
- London, Greater London
- £200 - £200 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking a Multi- trade Operative in Hammersmith and Fulham, London.
This contract will last 6-12 months.
- Responsible for being part of a multi-disciplined works team within the housing repair’s function delivering effective repairs within the cost & quality parameters of the DLO ensuring health and safety compliance and best practice. To work in a professional and flexible manner that meets the demands of the customers.
- To carry out all types of repairs & maintenance works both internally and externally, including drainage, fencing, decorating, small maintenance tasks, demolition and alteration works and remedial works to complete projects to the customer or client satisfaction as directed by your line manager or other nominated designate.
- Plan and organise work in an economical and effective manor, making the best use of your available time, plant, transport, and materials in accordance with specified company priority response times.
- Use a company issued PDA to carry out the job role. E.g. receiving instructions, accurately completing works orders, general communications and ordering materials. Where there is a requirement complete any necessary paperwork related to the repair.
- UK Manual Driving Licence required
- Public sector experience- social housing/ housing associations etc.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.