Job Reference: 59202
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £15.39 - £19.13 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is working with Leicestershire City Council to recruit for a Multi-Trade Operative to work as part of the electrical service.
£15.39 PAYE or £19.13 umbrella.
Undertakes a variety of multi-trade work to the agreed quality and performance standards.
– Undertakes a variety of electrical work, repairs and refurbishment tasks to the agreed
quality and performance of industry standards and council policies.
– Liaises with service customers before, during and after repair & refurbishment work, to
ensure the least possible inconvenience, including agreeing suitable appointments.
– Actively manages a wide range of stock of parts and equipment on vehicles to ensure the
most efficient completion of work.
– Works with colleagues and others to resolves or notify of issues arising e.g. regarding
outstanding repairs, rechargeable items, breaches of tenancy conditions,
safeguarding and Health and Safety.
– Directs and supervises apprentices and other assigned trainees.
– Cleans and tidies following repairs & refurbishment work.
– Determines and arranges appropriate and value for money resources required to complete
repairs & refurbishment and remove any waste.
– Carries out periodic inspections to domestic premises to the required industry and
– Checks the operation, maintains and installs smoke detection circuits and equipment to
the required industry and regulatory standards.
- Qualifications: C&G/EAL NVQ Level 3 in electrics or equivalent or previous experience as a time served
tradesperson in electrics E
C&G 2382 BS7671 to the latest edition E
Full Valid Driving Licence E
- Experience: Experience of carrying out multi-trade tasks
Experience working on a variety of domestic electrical appliances such as showers, fans, pumps
and electric fires
Experience of working in occupied domestic properties and dealing with residents, including
vulnerable people and or working on refurbishment projects in empty properties D.
Ability to trace, diagnose and rectify multi trade and electrical faults and identify and specify material & equipment requirement
- Compliance: Up to date passport, drivers licence and 2 years’ references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.