Job Reference: 59203
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £13.67 - £16.92 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is workign with Leicester City Council to recruit for a Non-Electrical Multi-Trade Operative.
Initial 3 month contract.
To carry out quality, customer focused repairs, adaptation and refurbishment work to Leicester City Council properties and other buildings.
Undertakes a variety of multi-trade work and advanced repairs & refurbishment tasks of a core trade (the type of multi-trade tasks expected are shown in the indicative task list in the annex to the job description) to the agreed quality and performance standards
– Liaises with service customers before, during and after repair & refurbishment work, to ensure the least possible inconvenience, including agreeing suitable appointments
– Undertakes assessments and makes decisions to complete multi trade repair and refurbishment work required; aiming to achieve ‘right first time’ service to all customers
– Actively manages a wide range of stock of parts and equipment on vehicles to ensure the most efficient completion of work
– Works with colleagues and others to resolves or notify of issues arising e.g. regarding outstanding repairs, rechargeable items, breaches of tenancy conditions, safeguarding
– Directs and supervises apprentices and other assigned trainees
– Cleans and tidies following repairs & refurbishment work
– Determines and arranges appropriate and value for money resources required to complete repairs & refurbishment and remove any waste
– Qualifications: Detailed knowledge and relevant experience in a relevant trade E
– Experience: Experience of carrying out multi-trade tasks
Experience of working in occupied domestic properties and dealing with residents,
including vulnerable people and or working on refurbishment projects in empty
– Compliance: Up to date Passport, Drivers Licence and 2 years’ references.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.