Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Location: Gateshead, England
- Salary: £12.17 - £12.17 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Neighbourhood Housing Officer to work on a short term temporary contract in Gateshead. This role is based with the local council and will be paying an hourly rate of £12.17 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
As a Neighbourhood Housing Officer, there is an expectation to deliver a comprehensive, customer focused and responsive tenancy and estate management service to sustain tenancies.
- Proactively manage a cross tenure patch of properties, including properties managed on behalf of other landlords, providing customer focussed services in line with the company’s service standards and values.
- To become the key local contact for tenants, providing appropriate support and early intervention to sustain tenancies and maximise income.
- To work with vulnerable tenants, making appropriate referrals and liaising with partners and services to develop and monitor support plans. Carry out a range of visits to ensure tenancies are sustained and properties are kept in good condition.
- To provide customers with appropriate housing advice and where necessary carry out home visits to assist the rehousing process; this includes visits to approve mutual exchanges and registration of transfers.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working within housing.
- Compliance: DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.