Job Reference: 60405
- Hounslow East, Greater London
- £27000 - £35000 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is recruiting for a Network Steward for the Hounslow Highways services.
£27,000 – £35,000 per annum.
Reporting to Network Manager or Environmental Sustainability Manager
40 hours per week
Do you have excellent customer service skills and a willingness to learn new things? Then we have a role for you!
Hounslow Highways are responsible for the road network across the borough and are looking for Network Stewards to join their team.
No experience necessary, this is a unique opportunity to develop new skills and obtain industry recognised training. If you have experience within a customer focused industry and are confident liaising with people at all levels then we want to hear from you.
As the Network Steward your duties will include:
• Carrying out Utility and Health & Safety Inspections
• Carrying out environmental audits and contributing to a healthy street scene
• Building relationships and handling enquiries from all stakeholders
• Highlighting issues, reporting on the findings and suggesting improvements
• Provide advice on highways and environmental issues
A full UK driving license is required for this position as the role will involve travel to various locations across the borough
This is a 25 year PFI contract with Hounslow Council, providing an excellent, stable working environment.
Hounslow Highways are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and value the differences that a diverse workforce brings. Awarded Investors in People Gold, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity, ranked in the top 100 Inclusive Employers in the UK by the National Centre for Diversity, we believe that providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy, and productive workforce.
- Qualifications: Educated to a standard which will allow further uptake of training, relevant qualifications and ongoing career development.
- Experience: Demonstrable experience with relevant exposure to Highways inspection and assessment in an urban environment.
Supporting staff with diverse skills and administrating work areas by promoting equality of opportunity and diversity in effective service delivery to meet value for money and continuous improvements
- Compliance: Up to date Passport
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 40 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.