New Colleague Coordinator
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Salary: £11.59 - £11.59 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary New Colleague Coordinator to work in Newcastle upon Tyne. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £11.59 per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
The New Colleague Coordinator is an integral player in the Recruitment team. They are first point of contact for all new starters and will strive to ensure a consistent and highquality start to their candidate to colleague journey.
New Colleague Coordinators will work closely with the Recruitment Business Partner to shape ways of working to deliver a more modern approach on how we issue legally binding employment contracts whilst engaging with our candidates at the early stages of their appointment, ensuring they receive the right communication, in the right way, at the right time.
- Work with managers to understand the criteria of the new appointment and any relevant checks, such as references, security clearance that is needed for candidates.
- Engage with all newly appointed candidates to discuss next steps in their candidate to colleague journey.
- Process all new colleague paperwork and pre-employment checks, such as DBS, Immigration, references and medical information.
- Issuing offers of appointment and contracts of employment in a timely manner.
- Work closely to collaborate with all stakeholders, such as our systems support, payroll and people team to ensure a joined-up approach and excellent customer service for managers and new colleagues.
Experience: Experience in similar role, or a People/HR function.
Compliance: 2 years written references and proof of right to work in the UK.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.