Job Reference: 55800
Newly Qualified Social Workers
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £18 - £18 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Newly Qualified Social Workers in the Tyne and Wear area. These are temporary contracts initially which could lead to potential permanent recruitment.
Based within the older adults or mental health teams. T he team is made up of experienced and supportive social workers and Approved Mental Health Professionals. Your role will be to undertake reviews and Care Act assessments for adults who are involved with secondary mental health services. You may also be required to support the duty social workers with duties including responding to safeguarding adult concerns. You should have at least one year’s post qualifying experience and ideally have some experience of working with adults with mental health conditions.
- To undertake appropriate case work ensuring that families or individuals receive support that is consistent, integrated and is of the highest standard.
- To prepare and present reports for meetings, conferences and courts etc to agreed standards.
- To work within the statutory framework and comply with Directorate policies, procedures and guidance.
- To maintain high quality safeguarding standards for Children or Vulnerable Adults, reporting concerns promptly to the Team Manager.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 1 year post qualified experience.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.