Job Reference: RK125
Night Family Support Worker
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £26.14 - £26.14 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Are you looking to positively shape the lives of people every day? Seven Social Care have a brilliant opportunity to start your career as a Family Support Worker (Nights), working with a friendly team and providing extraordinary care.
To provide a range of evidence-based interventions which support children, young people and families across the 0-19 age continuum ensuring they receive appropriate, timely, outcome-focused support which improves their outcomes and prevents escalation of need.
Key Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- To Support Children and Young people aged 5 to 18 with complex needs, learning disabilities and additional health issues.
- Undertake personal care checks. Including but not limited to toileting/bathing/feeding and engaging in social activities and play
- Preferably – to be trained and assessed as competent in gastrostomy feeding, medication administration, suctioning, oxygen & nebuliser support and moving and handling trained. The gastrostomy (PEG) feeding needs to be current and practiced within the last 6 months.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 Working with families or equivalent in a relevant field, i.e. social care, childcare, health, etc.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: References covering the last 5 years and a current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Weekly shifts to cover:
waking nights 9:30pm – 7:30am x 2 (4 on – 4 off 10hr shift rolling pattern)
Day Care weekends and school holiday times – 8am – 4pm, 3pm – 10pm shifts or possible longer shifts. e.g. 7am – 10pm
Day Care term time – 7am – 3pm, 2:30pm – 10pm, or to be agreed.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help