- Location: Coventry, England
- Salary: £32 - £34 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently in search of a dedicated and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our healthcare team in Coventry, UK. The successful applicant will have a focus on evaluating and treating patients with physical, emotional, cognitive, and/or psychosocial deficits.
1. Assess the condition of patients’ health needs and daily living routines at regular intervals.
2. Develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to accomplish.
3. Help patients develop, recover, improve, as well as maintain the skills needed for daily living and working.
4. Advise patient families and caregivers about patient’s treatment plan and provide guidance for carrying it out.
5. Provide education to enhance the independence and fulfilment of daily living activities.
6. Regularly review and adjust the care plan for patients as per their progression and changes.
7. Conduct in-depth assessments to evaluate needs, using specialist tools and standardised tests.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited programme.
2. Current license or eligibility for licensure to practise Occupational Therapy in the UK.
3. Prior experience in a clinical setting would be favorably considered.
4. Comprehensive knowledge of principles, practices and theory of Occupational Therapy.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
7. Must be patient-oriented with a high degree of empathy and compassion for individuals.
The role will give you an opportunity to work across a diverse patient group including individuals recovering from illnesses, injuries, disabilities and mental health conditions. Come and join our team and help make a positive impact on the lives of our patients.
Note: All applicants must provide proof of the right to work in the U.K.
Please apply with your latest CV detailing your experience to date and relevant qualifications.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.