- Location: Solihull, England
- Salary: £30.13 - £30.13 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our multi-disciplinary team in Solihull, UK. In return, we offer a competitive hourly rate of £30.13. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced, dynamic team, and contribute to our clients’ overall well-being and improve their quality of life.
1. Conduct patient assessments and create individualized treatment plans.
2. Implement these treatment plans safely and effectively.
3. Evaluate and monitor the progress of the patients regularly.
4. Provide guidance and support to patients and their families during treatment.
5. Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals.
6. Document patient assessments, treatment plans, and progress reports with thoroughness and precision.
7. Remain up-to-date on the latest industry techniques and treatment options.
1. Must hold a degree in occupational therapy.
2. Should have a valid registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC).
3. Must possess a minimum of two years of clinical experience, preferably within a similar setting.
4. Should have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact with diverse groups effectively.
6. Must have a sound understanding of confidentiality and data protection practices.
7. Should have good time management and organizational skills.
Our organization is committed to promoting the physical and emotional well-being of patients. We are looking for someone who shares the same passion, dedication, and commitment to join our team. If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. If you believe that you can make a positive difference in patients’ lives and possess the necessary skills, apply today.
Please note that all job offers will be subject to satisfactory references and compliance with safeguarding procedures.
*Equal Opportunity Employer*
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.