- Location: Stoke on Tern, Shropshire
- Salary: £33 - £33 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our team in Stoke on Tern. As an Occupational Therapist, you will play a vital role in providing support, rehabilitation and treatment to patients dealing with physical, mental or social disabilities, helping them to overcome barriers affecting their ability to perform everyday tasks or activities.
1. Conducting individualised assessments of patients with various health conditions or disabilities.
2. Developing tailored therapy plans aimed at improving patients’ ability to carry out daily tasks.
3. Working with patients to help them overcome and adjust to physical and cognitive limitations.
4. Assessing the home and work environments of patients to recommend changes beneficial to their health and wellbeing.
5. Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to facilitate interdisciplinary patient care.
6. Monitoring progress and making necessary adjustments to the therapy plan.
7. Educating family members and caregivers about patient’s condition and therapy protocols.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
1. Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited institution.
2. Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
3. Experience working in a hospital, outpatient clinic, or other healthcare setting.
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
5. Compassion, patience and ability to motivate others.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
7. Knowledge and practical application of OT techniques and technologies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of others while working in a rewarding professional setting, we would like to hear from you. Apply today!
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.