Job Reference: 61628
Office/Business Centre Manager
- Redditch, Worcestershire
- £20 - £20 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Office/Business Centre Manager to work in Redditch. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £20.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Greelands and Heming Rd business centres.
- Manage the business centres to the highest level of standards with the support of the centres’ receptionists.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day activities of the centres’ receptionists and caretaker.
- Ensure the capture of billing for all service revenue, assist with reducing debt and undertake regular revenue audits.
- Deal with tenant enquiries and managing their expectations with regards to the site and their workspace.
- Manage customer enquiries, arranging viewings and organising sales and lettings.
- Conduct audits and inspections of the sites and units to ensure a compliant and safe working environment.
- Book maintenance requests and deal with external contractors working onsite.
- Oversee minor works projects and developments including if required.
- Maintain high tenant occupancy and create rent forecasts for the coming months.
- Maintain an understanding and work to policies relating to statutory H&S obligations to ensure the company is H&S compliant.
- Ensure appropriate health and safety arrangements are in place to minimise risks and provide for safe working conditions for staff, customers and visitors.
- Oversee the day to day operation of the Greenlands and Heming Road Business Centres in Redditch.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business occupiers.
- Operational Finance including financial reporting and working with budgets.
- Assist with Facilities Management and coordination of repairs and maintenance.
- Sales and Marketing.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.