Job Reference: 62066
- Hammersmith, Greater London
- £20.06 - £20.06 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Operations Assistant at Hammersmith and Fulham
The role of the Operations Assistant – SRQA is to provide professional, confidential and highquality organization and administrative support for the Safeguarding Review and Quality Assurance Service including supporting inspections. You will support the operations Team Manager – SRQA to support the service to meet the needs of children, young people and their families. You will undertake and support the department’s finance transactional activities and work with colleagues in the finance team. Team members may be asked to work in a flexible and agile way across the operations function to carry out other reasonable duties to ensure resilience and service delivery.
ABOUT THE ROLE You will need to:
1. Maintain and develop efficient and effective business support systems e.g., management information systems, filing systems, accurate and timely data returns, and implement improvements as required.
2. Undertake the completion of finance transactions, including the creation of requisitions, invoices, including supplier set-up and queries for the department. 3. Update the finance models and information for services across the department to support the SRQA Finance Officer.
4. Undertake and oversee the timely processing of customer contact including taking responsibility for incoming and outgoing post
5. Provide cover across the operations service in the case of emergencies.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.