Job Reference: 58210
Organisational Development Advisor
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £18.32 - £18.32 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an Organisational Developer to work with Gloucestershire County Council based in Shire Hall on Westgate Street. This contract is paying £18.32 per hour. The role will be working 3 days from home and 2 in the office.
As a HR/OD professional your role will be to support managers and develop proactive HR/OD solutions to drive the business forward.
You will be allocated a core role within the overall spread of work undertaken by the HR/OD service and this core role will normally be aligned to one or more key HR/OD activity areas, such as employee relations and casework (including schools), organisational development and learning,policy, etc. This may be a defined project or an ongoing area of responsibility. Additionally you will be expected to be open to change dependent on the needs of the business. It is a fast moving and challenging environment which requires you to work in a flexible way, moving into any area of HR/OD as the business requires.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Packages, e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Ability to present data using visual formats e.g. charts, PowerPoint.
- Ability to extract and present management information in various formats to include; reports, charts, tables etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in a clear, well constructed, concise, and plain English style with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Plans & prioritises own workload.
- Be able to build rapport and to gain the respect of others
- Good levels of emotional intelligence, with the ability to build trust and confidence with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Have a professional, proactive approach to work
- Customer focused internally and externally.
- Qualifications: Not Essential
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.