Outreach Family Support Worker
- Location: Liverpool, England
- Salary: £13 - £16 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Outreach Family Support Worker to work in Liverpool. This position is initially for a period of 12 months and is paying £13.00 – £16.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). This position is for 35 hours per week.
OFSW required to support families with children aged 0 to 5 years to prevent family breakdown and children coming into care. Work will involve completing multi agency EHAT and TAF reviews to timescales and completing 1:1 work with children and their families. Knowledge of Liquid Logic recording system is preferable.
- Act as case holders for complex cases that step down from children’s social care (level 3/2). This will involve completing early help assessments, arranging Team Around the Family meetings and supporting families to improve outcomes for their children by taking on the role of the Lead Professional and associated tasks.
Offer support on cases that become more complex and reach level 4. Support is continued on these cases to allow a smooth transition between early help and social care.
Provide intensive and targeted support to vulnerable children and young people. This includes bespoke packages and programmes. This also includes supporting adolescents with complex emotional and mental health problems.
Assess risk and need through early help assessments on cases that step down from Careline. Where appropriate adopt the role of Lead Professional to use common processes for children and families who require more support than universal services including the Early Help Assessment Tool (EHAT), Team Around the Family (TAF) and Lead Professional (LP) role.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 28 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.