Job Reference: 59195
- North Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
- £16.53 - £16.53 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a temporary Outreach Practitioner to fill an exclusive opportunity in North Lincolnshire.
As an Outreach Practitioner, you will provide high quality support to children and support the processes of diagnostic assessments. You will visit homes, classrooms, and playground environments.
Key Responsibilities for the Outreach Practitioner:
- Work closely with the educational settings, parent/carers, and other professionals in meeting the holistic needs of children who are differently enabled.
- Offer consultation, advice and support to educational settings and parent/carers about children at early years support and those with EHCPs.
- Contribute to the training of professionals and parents in relevant areas of needs, e.g., parent courses in ASD, ADHD, professional courses such as Team Teach etc.
Applicant Requirements for the Outreach Practitioner:
- Experience: 2+ years working with children and young people who are differently enabled in educational environments.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.