Job Reference: 59752
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £12.42 - £12.42 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a PA to fill an exclusive opportunity within Sheffield City Council.
As a PA, you will provide flexible, confidential, clerical and administrative service to the Executive Team, as directed by the PA to the Chief Executive and the Executive team.
- Provide direct and confidential secretarial support to the Executive Team, undertaking word processing and all related secretarial duties.
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with enquiries on behalf of the Executive Team for both internal and external customers being the first point of contact in person and by telephone.
- Ensure effective diary maintenance for your designated manager(s), allocating time and commitments appropriately.
- Develop, implement and maintain information and filing systems as required.
- Experience: 1+ years experience in a similar field.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w. Hybrid working.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.