Job Reference: 57699
Panel Administrator – Fostering
- Norwich, Norfolk
- £10.59 - £12.27 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Panel Administrator to work with the Fostering Service in Norwich.This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying from £10.59 – £12.27 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
To accurately record Foster Panel discussions and decisions, assimilating relevant material from reports, in order to produce an accurate and detailed record.
This post proactively contributes to positive outcomes for children and young people by providing a dedicated support service to the panels within the Social Work Resources Service and Agency Decision Makers (ADMs), enabling clear decision-making within regulatory time-scales, and ensuring actions are implemented.
The role provides a Countywide customer and support service imparting specialist knowledge of the panel process, any related financial processes and application of the relevant legislation and policies, signposting customers where appropriate.
- To provide a Countywide customer and support service imparting specialist knowledge of the panel process, any related financial processes and application of the relevant legislation and policies, signposting customers where appropriate.
- Panel/ADM meetings are undertaking regulated activity with respect to children. The Panel Administrator post has, in conjunction with the Panel Chair and ADM, a business critical role in safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by ensuring that that the panel process is managed effectively, and any Panel/ADM decisions are recorded accurately and within statutory timescales.
- Responsible for coordinating the logistical arrangements prior to and during Panel meetings, ensuring that suitable venues, transport and accommodation are booked in advance.
- Responsible for coordinating the panel meetings, proactively liaising with Panel Chairs, parents, carers, colleagues, clients and other agencies to plan, produce and issue panel agendas.
- Ensuring panel member information is up to date at all times and that they have current satisfactory DBS checks in place.
- Qualifications: NVQ 2/3 in Business Administration.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK, a recent DBS check and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.