- Location: Barry, Scotland
- Salary: £24.13 - £30.48 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Elmas Zarif
This role requires a male worker to co-deliver the 16-week Tavistock Relationships ‘Parents as Partners’ programme. The successful practitioner would deliver with a female practitioner as set out in the programme model.
Alongside working with a caseload of families and delivering tailored Parenting support, the successful candidate would receive the 4-day training for ‘Parents as Partners’ in order to be able to co-facilitate the programme. The programme is designed to improve relationships between parents, and to increase children’s wellbeing and success. It looks at relationships across the family, not just at parenting skills, as parents’ relationship together, parent-child relationships and family patterns across the generations are considered.
- Deliver positive parenting support, advice and programmes in partnership with parents/ carers and wider agencies
- Manage a case load of 1-1 targeted interventions which promote and support positive parenting, underpinned by an assessment/ Family Plan
- Using Motivational Interviewing and other recognised tools to engage mothers, fathers and carers to improve outcomes for their families
- To assist the Senior Parenting Practitioner and other staff in the promotion of key Positive Parenting messages to professionals, agencies, networks and families
- Experience: Understanding of family support work and legislations
- Compliance: 5yrs Referencing, Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Transport: N/A
- Hours: 37hrs p/w
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.