Job Reference: 60756
Passenger Assistant Supervisor
- Plymouth, Devon
- £11.81 - £14.22 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Passenger Assistant Supervisor to work in Plymouth. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £11.81 (PAYE) or £14.22 (umbrella) per hour. The role involves working 29.5 hours per week across Monday – Friday.
To provide first line supervisory management to approx. 160 Passenger Assistants (PA) together with another Passenger Assistant Supervisor. Monitoring performance and safety of passenger assistants. Providing advice and support to staff and forming solutions to reduce risks in line with Health and Safety risk assessments and safe systems of work. Occasional requirement to undertake the duties of a Passenger Assistant when required.
- To provide first line supervisory management to approx. 160 Passenger Assistants together with another Passenger Assistant Supervisor.
- Responsible for making decisions on, and forming solutions to, a diverse range of operational and health and safety issues.
- Ensure children have the correct equipment to ensure safe travel, e.g. car seat/buckle safe etc.
- Maintain effective risk assessment and performance records.
- Identifying the need for appropriate additional training requirements for all Passenger Assistants to ensure PCC’s duty of care and minimise the risk of serious injury to staff and clients.
Experience: 1+ year of experience working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 29.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.