Job Reference: 57108
Payroll & Pensions Administrative Assistant
- Preston, Lancashire
- £13.25 - £13.25 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Payroll & Pensions Administrative Assistant to fill a temporary contract at The University of Central Lancashire. Starting towards the beginning of May and finishing November 2022.
We require a Payroll & Pensions Administrative Assistant to support the Payroll & Pensions Manager or nominated deputy in the preparation and provision of accurate and timely payroll and pensions information in line with statutory legislation and University policy, and in the operation of an efficient service for the University. The scope of the role covers the whole university including subsidiaries and associated organisations.
- To work as part of the Payroll & Pensions to contribute to the delivery of a high quality, customer focussed, payroll and pensions service for the University Group
Process prime financial documents and electronic documents such expense claims, overtime forms, invoices, credit notes and payment requisitions in accordance with Financial Regulations and agreed documented Payroll & Pensions procedures.
Provide administrative support to key financial processes.
With a high attention to detail accurately maintain payroll and pensions/financial records and files, using computerised/manual systems as appropriate
- Qualifications: GCSE or equivalent
- Experience: Experience of working in a complex payroll and pensions team and associated activities.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently
- Hours: 36.25 hours p/w 9:00am – 17:00pm
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.