Job Reference: 59184
PBS Support Worker
- Gravesend, Kent
- £11.25 - £50 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a trained PBS Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Gravesend, Kent.
As a PBS Support Worker, You’ll be part of a team centered around a customer with complex presentation . This may include, learning disabilities, mental health issues, autism and communication differences alongside ongoing physical health conditions.
- Applying legislation and working within policies and procedures.
- Using and recording information accurately and timely.
- Recognize each customer is different and adopt a flexible, personal approach.
- Make sure personal care is delivered in a psychologically informed, person centered , and strengths based way to facilitate increased independence.
- Qualifications: NVQ Lvl 2 in Health & Social Care
- Experience: 1+ years experience in a similar line of work with behavior problems etc
- Compliance: DBS on the update service. In date PMVA, Practica manual handling and administration of medication.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Upto 40 hours per week
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.