PBS Support Worker
- Location: Hull, England
- Salary: £11.76 - £11.76 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary PBS Support Workers to work in Hull. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and are paying £11.76 per hour.
You’ll be part of a team of PBS Support Workers centred around a customer with complex presentation, which may include, learning disabilities, mental health issues, autism and communication differences alongside ongoing physical health conditions.
You will work under the supervision of your Team Leader to deliver support to customers with any aspect of their day to day living and record and escalate appropriately. You’ll work in a person-centred, strengths-based and psychologically informed way, so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life.
- Support and interventions are delivered in a person-centred, strengths-based and psychologically informed way, working with the Team Leader, our clinical colleagues and managers, and by involving customers and their support network in the creation of their LIFE book. Thereby ensuring that customer’s aspirations and preferences are achieved, and their needs are met. Personal care (for example bathing, toileting and dressing) is delivered in a psychologically informed, person centred, and strengths based way to facilitate increased independence.
- This may involve providing direct support with more complex aspects of personal care. Customers are living their happiest life through regular interaction with their family and friends, and the wider community.
- You will be instrumental in delivering with enthusiasm a rich programme of activities, important to and for our customers, aimed at reducing social isolation and improving their quality of life, health and wellbeing. Health determinants are improving through collaborative working with colleagues and external organisations, for example, medicines optimisation using STOMP principles, aimed at keeping customers safe in the community and avoiding hospital admissions.
- Level 2 in health and social care or equivalent.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS, 2 x references and up to date training.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.