Job Reference: HAF-004571
Pensions Operations Team Manager
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London
- £250 - £280 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Pensions Operations Team Manager for Hammersmith and Fulham Council on a temporary basis initially. .
To support the Head of Pensions with the management of pensions operations for the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham pension administration services for the Hammersmith & Fulham Pension Fund (HFPF).
- To ensure that all pensions operations, dissatisfactions, and complaints are dealt with efficiently to support in leading and managing the team to ensure member, employer and stakeholder queries are dealt with efficiently
- To support the Head of Pensions with any project tasks, actions and documents and ensure these are managed effectively.
- To support the Head of Pensions to develop the inhouse pension service, through communications, seminars, relationship building.
- Line manager and upskilling, performance management and recruitment responsibility for up to 7 team members
- To lead on managing the day to day operations for the pension service at LBHF
- Assisting in the relationship management of the third party pension administration providers risks.
- Experience: Experience of working in pensions for a minimum of 5 years.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.