Job Reference: 56767
- Preston, Lancashire
- £13.25 - £13.25 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a People Assistant to fill a temporary contract at The University of Central Lancashire. Starting towards the end of April with the contract ending in July 2022.
We require a pro-active, professional, reception and first point of contact service for customers to People Team and undertake administrative duties to support the work of the department. The post holder will provide support for a team of sales (external liaison) officers; logistical support for on and off campus events and activities; maintenance of the CRM database and dealing with potential students over the telephone and in person.
- To provide a professional reception service and a consistently high level of customer service to all customers of the People Team.
To provide effective administrative support for the recruitment process by processing interview arrangements, web recruitment password resets and responding to general queries from applicants.
To input sickness data onto the HR Management Information System
To manage the People Team shared email account ensuring emails are dealt with promptly and accurately
- Qualifications: GCSE or equivalent
- Experience: Experience of providing excellent customer service and/or reception service in a busy and varied environment
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently
- Hours: 36.25 hours p/w 8:45am – 17:15pm
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.