Job Reference: 59422
- Dorchester, Dorset
- £31 - £31 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Personal Advisor to work with the Care Leavers Team in Dorchester, Dorset. This is paying up to £31 per hour.
To support care leavers to live within their communities.
work with care leavers in a strength-based way using research and evidence to inform practice.
- Pro-actively engage with care leavers to ensure that they are provided with the right support at the right time.
- To work as part of a multi-agency partnership to meet the needs of care leavers.
- Where it is safe to do so, support care leavers to live where they choose to live.
- To be informed and involved in the local community, using local services and networks to provide sustainable support for care leavers.
- To contribute to the development of services for care leavers within the locality. To provide expert advice to care leavers on their rights and entitlements. To support and encourage care leavers to engage with education, employment and training.
- Qualifications: Level 3 or Equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.