- Location: Sheffield, England
- Salary: £14.68 - £14.68 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Nareece Pulham
Seven Social Care is looking for a Personal Advisor to fill an exclusive opportunity in Sheffield.
As a Personal Advisor you will support and advise young people leaving care by helping them to find suitable accommodation, assist in budgeting and spending decisions and will act as an advocate for young people and support them to make decisions for their future.
Key Responsibilities for the Personal Advisor:
- Undertake the statutory role of Personal Advisor to young people leaving care.
- Undertake comprehensive and high quality needs assessments of care leavers.
- Complete comprehensive and high quality pathway plans for care leavers over 18 and review these when necessary.
- Implement responsibly the service financial procedures and help care leavers develop financial capability.
- Experience: 2+ years working with young people leaving care or in a related field.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.