Job Reference: A00D / 1
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £12 - £12 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Personal Advisor to fill an exclusive opportunity in Sheffield.
As a Personal Advisor you will support and advise young people leaving care by helping them find suitable accommodation, education, and employment.
- Advise young people on budgeting and spending decisions.
- Act as an advocate for young people and support them to make their decisions for their future.
- Undertake high-quality needs assessments and pathyway plans alongside Social Workers.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in relevant field
- Experience: 2+ years working in relevant settings.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.