Personal Advisor – Leaving Care and Housing
- Location: Luton, England
- Salary: £23 - £23 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Maya Maddison
Seven Social Care is looking for a Personal Advisor, to work in the Luton area, to provide a leaving care statutory service to young people not currently accommodated by the Council and to work with Accommodated children as negotiated and agreed with qualified workers.
This posistion offers a generous rate of pay between £16.00 – £18.00 per hour.
To work with young people to undertake needs assessments and to create and review pathway plans as defined in the children (leaving care) Act 2000. This will ensure that their needs are identified, and a plan put in place to meet them.
- To support young people making the transition to adulthood and fulfilling their potential in relation to social and educational opportunities. To maximise the potential of the young person potential in these areas.
- Effectively manage a caseload to ensure that all departmental and statutory procedures and requirements are met
- Experience: Experience working as a Personal Advisor
- Compliance: DBS on the Update Service is desirable
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.