Job Reference: 62322
Personal Advisor – Permanency and Transitions Team
- Tiverton, Devon
- £17 - £17 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Personal Advisor to work with the Permanence and Transitions Team in Tiverton and Barnstaple. This contract is paying £17 per hour.
Personal Advisor required for the Permanence and Transition team . In the role suitable candidates will be expected to assist Care Leavers in a range of practical, personal, social and financial help to enable and develop their independence and to help them become confident, successful and contributing citizens in their community.
- To assist Care Leavers in a range of practical, personal, social and financial help to enable and develop their independence and to help them become confident, successful and contributing citizens in their community.
- To undertake regular statutory reviews of Pathway Plans in accordance with statutory timescales.
- To advise, befriend, mentor and support young people leaving care aged 16 to 25 years.
- To complete ‘In Touch’ visits and contacts with young people leaving care from 16 to 25 years old and ensure that they receive the advice and support to which they are entitled.
- To promote and maintain relationships with carers and families, wherever possible, during care and when young people leave care.
- To ensure that young people are aware of their financial entitlements and to oversee and assist care leavers to manage their financial entitlements.
- Qualifications: Level 3 or Equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.