Job Reference: 59793
Personal Assistants STARS
- Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- £11.27 - £11.27 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for several Personal Assistant’s to start a new role in Rochdale. This is a temporary contract initially for 6 months with the possibility of placement extension.
The role of a Personal Assistant:
STARS provide early, intensive support to people living in their own homes for up to six weeks. You will actively encourage and support people to regain their independence and relearn daily living skills they may have lost due to illness or a recent hospital admission.
Key Responsibilities as a Personal Assistant:
To develop and maintain a professional and supportive relationship with service user and their families/carers to ensure their individual needs are being met.
To undertake tasks as detailed and prescribed in a service users care/support plan.
To support and encourage service users to participate in meaningful activities, new experiences and opportunities which will meet their individual needs and achieve social inclusion.
To keep accurate daily records as required.
- Experience: Experience of safe moving and handling of people.
- Travel: Able to drive and have access to a motorised vehicle to travel around the Borough of Rochdale to undertake the duties of a STARS Personal Assistant.
- Qualifications: Minimum of NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or Diploma level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Compliance: Enhanced DBS on the Update Service, Right to Work in the UK
- Hours: 20 – 25 hours a week
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.