Job Reference: 58654
- Chelmsford, Essex
- £12.23 - £12.23 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Personal Facilitator to work in Chelmsford, Essex. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £12.23 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
The Personal Facilitator will support the Partnerships Advisor to deliver their role effectively, by enabling access to information which would otherwise be inaccessible to them due to impairment. The activities are varied and include assimilating complex information in a variety of formats and sharing this information with the Partnerships Advisor, supporting with research projects, preparing briefing papers, managing correspondence and monitoring developments in relation to the field of expertise.
- Support the Partnerships Advisor in drafting high quality reports, presentations, visual materials and other forms of written communication. In particular, reading and summarising documents in a variety of formats, interpreting and creating diagrams, proof reading and inputting information into electronic formats.
- Undertake research and project work to assist the Partnerships Advisor within tight non-negotiable deadlines, tailored to specific audiences and addressing the key issues.
- Plan for, physical mobility, the visual elements of human interaction and assisting with use of visual materials. This includes driving the Partnership Advisor to meetings as and when required
- Proactive management of the Partnership Advisor’s appointments. prioritising and responding as required. Booking venues and arranging for the appropriate equipment to be available, ensuring meeting materials are available to the Partnership Advisor, e.g. agendas, briefings and other relevant information.
- Proactively review the Partnership Advisor’s inbox and post, prioritising and marking items for their attention, taking the initiative to resolve issues where appropriate, using personal judgement in relation to prioritisation.
- Represent and communicate on behalf of the Partnership Advisor to a wide range of internal and external partners/stakeholders, when necessary.
- Qualifications: Educated to RQF level 3 (A level) or equivalent by experience, with a good understanding of disability and health and safety issues.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 5 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.