Job Reference: 004610
- Hammersmith, Greater London
- £200 - £200 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Plasterer in the Hammersmith, Greater London area.
The contracts are 6-12 months.
The rate of pay is £200 Per Day.
- To carry out all types of plastering and rendering work both internally and externally, including door set installations and associated door furniture and maintenance, installation of signage and window repairs.
- Carrying out initial inspections to agree scope of works, materials, and timelines.
- Discussing project plans with residents, supervisor, and planners.
- Fixing and repairing previous plastering work when necessary.
- Plan and organise work in an economical and effective manor, making the best use of your available time, plant, transport, and materials in accordance with specified company priority response times.
- Previous public secto experience – social housing/houaing associations or similar.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Up to date DBS would be beneficial.
- Right to work in the UK
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.