Job Reference: 57910
Policy And Reward Manager (Interim)
- Sandbach, Cheshire
- £28.54 - £35.54 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Policy And Reward Manager (Interim) to work in Sandbach. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £28.54 (PAYE) and £35.54 (Umbrella).
Lead and manage the Policy and Reward team, including HR administration focusing on the delivery of the Workforce Strategy to ensure that the Council and Schools have the right people with the right capabilities, skills and attitudes in the right place at the right time.
- Lead the Policy and Reward team to provide expertise and direction to support delivery of the Council’s key priorities and services.
- Lead on the development and embed the Council’s recruitment and retention strategy and plans ensuring that the Council is an employee of choice which attracts and retains high calibre staff.
- Develop, implement and promote the Council’s employee offer which supports recruitment and retention, making the Council the employer of choice.
- Review existing pay and reward policies for the Council. Identify areas for improvement and develop modern solutions which support the delivery of the workforce strategy and future ways of working.
- Introduce new reward initiatives, communicating and embedding them, informing the employee offer and supporting the employee deal.
- Lead on the continuous development and maintenance of HR policies and procedures for the Council and Schools to ensure legislative compliance and effective practices that supports workforce priorities and corporate objectives.
- Developing HR policies and introducing a range of initiatives to support staff in under-represented groups including staff with protected characteristics.
- Lead on the consultation and negotiation with Trade Unions in relation to pay and reward to ensure effective and harmonious employee relations.
- Review of all sources of workforce information, new legislation and benchmarking and undertake data audits and statistical analysis to highlight trends and actionable insights to inform future HR policy, procedure and performance.
- Manage the contracts for Occupational Health, Comensura (agency), Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Sacrifice Schemes to ensure efficient and cost-effective service delivery by contractors against agreed service level agreements.
- Qualifications: Educated to degree or equivalent and Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD).
- Experience: Significant post qualification experience in Human Resources including knowledge and experience of developing pay, reward and recognition policies and interventions.
- Compliance: 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.