Job Reference: MM1010
Practice Improvement Lead
- Reading, Berkshire
- £42 - £42 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are have an amazing role as Practice Improvement Lead to offer a hgh standard fostering service in Reading with its riverside restaurants within the county of Berkshire.
This position is paying £42.00 per hour.
- To work in close liaison with the Registered Manager and the other members of the management team in order to develop the Service (This may include deputising for the ATMs on specific tasks as allocated by the Registered Manager)
- To provide mentoring, training, and advice in relation to the post holder’s particular areas of expertise and use this expertise to support staff and ensure policy, practice and procedure remains relevant
- To lead group learning and development sessions within the Fostering Service and both Children Social Care and partner agencies
- Quality assuring Foster Carers’ assessments and reviews as delegated
- Monitoring that regular Foster Carer supervision is taking place in line with Fostering Regulations, National Minimum Standards and BFfC Fostering Service’s policies and procedures
- To assist Supervising Social Workers in developing risk assessments and behaviour management plans
- To develop exemplars for good recording practice for foster carers and SSW’s
- Chairing Placement Stability Meetings, and attending and chairing other meetings to support Foster Carers, Supervising Social Workers, etc.
- To support the IFA duty process, ensuring that all referrals, queries and contacts from carers are responded to in a timely and efficient manner
Experience and Qualifications:
- Social Work qualification
- Social Work England (SWE) registration
- Understand and apply the knowledge of the legal, social, economic and ecological context of social work practice
- Substantial post qualification experience and some direct management experience within a statutory children’s social care service
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.