- Location: Bradford, England
- Salary: £45 - £45 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Robert Kingdon
Seven Social Care is working with Bradford Council to recruit an experienced Practise Supervisor.
Umbrella rate advertised at £45 per hour
Job Purpose for Practise Supervisor
To co-ordinate the assessment of needs of designated service users.
To work with service users and their carers in accordance with agreed multi-agency assessment processes.
To plan collaboratively and creatively with service users and arrange or commission the provision of services appropriate to meet assessed needs and ensure value for money.
To make enquiries regarding Abuse and Neglect and promote positive risk taking.
To have a knowledge of a wide range of services and other resources including statutory, voluntary and private provision.
To be flexible, adaptable, and embrace change.
Duties for Practise Supervisor
To be accountable for the quality of practice, setting standards and creating the conditions required for successful social work by motivating, nurturing and mentoring staff. Encouraging and promoting effective relationships and communication between individuals across the service and partner agencies.
* To undertake medium and long term practice development projects which require developed interpretation and analysis skills and partnership working with both colleagues and service users, in order to deliver solutions to a complex range of issues. Identifying practice changes, resource implications and training required.
* To deputise in the absence of the team manager to provide management cover in conjunction with the duty Team Manager for the Service Area and with the agreement of the Service Manager
* Undertake audit activity and moderation responsibilities, taking responsibility for the learning from these audits to be disseminated. Including liaising with external stakeholders where necessary and the development and delivery of training if required.
* To support and oversee the quality assurance of reports and assessments including preparation and submissions for Court Proceedings.
* To take a lead role in preparing less experienced social workers for court and at court within care proceedings.
– Qualifications: Degree approved by the SWE (Social Work England).
– Experience: 2+ years working with adults as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
– Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.