Principal Family Support Worker
- Location: Ilford, Greater London
- Salary: £25.99 - £25.99 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Principal Family Support Worker to work in Redbridge. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £25.99 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5:15pm.
To take responsibility for complex cases and undertake specific tasks, responsibilities and duties that contribute positively to the development of the Service in relation to a specialist identified role within the Service.
- The Principal Family Support Worker is expected to work in partnership with agencies and staff using effective communication and leadership skills to ensure that the team is able to deliver effective, efficient support and intervention services.
- To manage development of the defined specialist role, undertaking tasks and case discussions to ensure effective and timely delivery.
- To be responsible for holding a complex case load within the specialist area of the service and complete detailed assessments.
- To assist the Service Manager, as required in aspects of the Team’s work including the allocation of work, maintaining, developing and encouraging high professional standards and supporting the supervision and development of individual staff.
- To keep up to date with good practice guidance, current legislation , Government initiatives and local policies and procedures with a view to playing a lead role in disseminating these within the team.
- An appropriate qualification in childcare or social work.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and 2 x references.
Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.