Job Reference: 58255
Principal Finance Officer
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £16.06 - £16.06 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Principal Finance Officer to work in Gloucester, Gloucestershire. This is a full time position and is paying £16.06 per hour and can be done remotely.
To support the provision of a comprehensive financial service, including support of budget preparation, maintenance and closure of accounts, and maintenance of financial systems. To ensure that financial management, accounting and budgetary control/reporting arrangements are working effectively and to assist in providing a financial service to Budget Managers and Budget Holders.
Initially the focus will be on providing support in Adult Social Care and working on the Social Care Reform. This will include supporting the Strategic Finance Business Partner and Finance Manager(s) in the financial analysis of data and financial costings for the implementation of the Reform guidance.
– Support sound financial planning, effective allocation/use of resources and budgetary control systems and ensure compliance with corporate policy and standards
– Maintain the accuracy of budgets on the council’s main financial system
– Project Support to the Strategic Finance Business Partner and Finance Manager(s). Assist with various tasks/projects of a financial nature, which may involve modelling and costing.
– Work with managers from across the council on financial matters, including projects
– To contribute to the management and success of Strategic Finance and to carry out other duties and responsibilities which may be required by the Strategic Finance Management Team.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.