Job Reference: 61182
Principal Transport Planner
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £26 - £26 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Principal Transport Planner to work in Gloucester, Gloucestershire to join the Strategic Transport Planning Team. This is a full time position and is paying £26 per hour for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Strategic Transport Planning Team at Gloucestershire County Council (GCC). As a senior member of staff you will advise and assist in the formulation and processes of strategic transport planning policy and their implementation. You will take the lead in developing your own projects, under the guidance of the transport planning team managers and in cooperation with colleagues and stakeholders. In your work you can demonstrate experience in interpreting the outputs of transport models and an understanding of WebTAG. A good team player, you are self-motivated with an ability to work effectively on own or as part of a team. The post may be eligible for re-location expenses
- Working with the legislative framework and practical implementation in transport policy and planning.
- Working in partnership with external organisations.
- Fostering relationships and working in partnership.
- Negotiating with developers and other organisations
- Providing evidence to Planning Inquiries, appeals and/or Examinations in Public.
- Qualifications: Appropriate academic qualification, such as a degree in a relevant subject such as planning, engineering, geography, regeneration or environment science.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.